Thursday, March 26, 2020

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Greetings 3rd Graders!
Today is Thursday, March 26, 2020.
-------------------------------------------

TODAY'S DAILY VIDEO MESSAGE LINK!

CLASS 220 PICTURE ON STORYBOARD - "THE REVEAL"
In yesterday's Daily Video Message, I revealed who each Storyboard person was in my Class 220 Storyboard Picture. In case you didn't see the video reveal, here is a picture.

NUMBER TALK ANSWERS (from yesterday)
Cube Conversations - Steve Wyborney's Blog: I'm on a Learning Mission.
I calculated 66 cubes.
How about you?

The Esti-Mystery Creator Course
I am estimating 33, based on clues.
How about you?

FORCE AND MOTION INSPIRATION!
In your Coronavirus Take Home Packet, you probably saw a graphic organizer packet to help you think about designing a Force and Motion "machine." It was the "Rube Goldeberg" packet. Rube Goldberg was an inventor, engineer and cartoonist known for his complicated gadgets performing simple tasks. Here is a fun music video depicting a Rube Goldberg inspired machine, as well as a VIDEO FOR MORGAN AND HUNTER'S RUBE GOLDBERG MACHINE. Check them out and send along any Rube Goldberg inspired inventions of your own!



WILL'S QUEST - 1,000 PAPER CRANES (Origami)
Click this link for his video.
And if you are even more interested in the story of 1,000 paper cranes, check this popular children's book out:


1 comment:

  1. Hi, It's Bran. I am not able to watch Will's video. When I click on it, it says not able to view this media on my UES Chromebook. Can you help please. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete