Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Greeting Families and Students Of Class 220!
Today is Wednesday, March 18th, 2020.
--------------------------------------------------
I hope this message finds you all keeping as well as can be.
This time apart sure will be different and I am really going to miss you all.

In an effort to stay connected, I'll update this blog each day so I can stay in touch with you. Some days you might get a simple message from me, and other days I may share a learning opportunity, video, photo, or memory. I hope you will reach out to me, as well. STAYING CONNECTED while we are all bound to our homes is so important (see contact info below). 

Remember, check out this blog each day for updates!
                                                                              Be Responsible,😃
                                                                              Mr.M
Contact Information-
Email: BrendanM@mpsvt.org
Mail: Mr. McLane
        195 School St.
        Marshfield, VT 05658
                                                                                



No comments:

Post a Comment