Thursday, May 28, 2020

Thursday, May 28, 2020

The First Robin Of Spring - Charlie's WeatherThursday Greetings!
Today is Thursday, May 28, 2020.
-----------------------------

Thursday's DAILY VIDEO MESSAGE LINK

THE DAILY SPECIAL BLOG LINK
Artful Thursday - Mr.s Kane said there is a "Yearbook Covers Entries" slide show at the Daily Special today. Check them out. There were a lot of entries.

ECO ACTIVITY - INCLUDING A "TRUE" STORY
BeaverThis week's ECO activity is called, "Animal Adaptations and The Perfect Habitat." It's all about Beavers. Here is the lesson link: ECO LESSON.
Here is a true video story from Ken...



PACKING UP CLASS 220
Teachers are finally allowed back into the school building, after 2 months away. It should be very interesting to see what the room looks like, after we left it in March thinking we'd be back in a few weeks. I wish you could be there with me, but we're not ready for that, yet.

I'll be making paper bags for each of you to collect your schoolwork that is still in class. It will be fun for you to look back on so many pieces of work. If there is anything else in the room you think you left behind, send me an email to tell me what to look for and I'll do my best. Wish me luck!

SPACE X ROCKET LAUNCH POSTPONED...
SpaceX Falcon Heavy: Elon Musk explains five ways the rocket ...BUT WILL HAS HIS OWN ROCKET LAUNCH...
Check out his driveway rocket launch video.  



No comments:

Post a Comment